NOTE: Laid down Norms, Guidelines and Eligibility Conditions require to be fulfilled to avail the benefits/ incentives. For details contact : The Publicity and Liaison Officer, State Wing and ‘P & C’ Branch, NCC Directorate ( K&L), Thiruvananthapuram-695010.
BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
BY THE KERALA STATE GOVERNMENT
CONSOLIDQATED LIST OF INCENTIVES PROVIDED TO NCC CADETS BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
COMMISSION IN ARMED FORCES AS OFFICERS
• 32 vacancies are reserved in each regular course of IMA for ‘C’ Certificate holders, irrespective of position in merit, subject to passing UPSC examination and clearing SSB interview.
• NCC Special entry scheme for SD Wing graduates, in OTA in age group 19 – 25 years, with 50% marks, through DDG of States for direct interview (SSB) every year . The Cadets are exempted from CSD examination conducted by UPSC.
• Up to nine (09) vacancies per course for direct entry commission in Navy are reserved for NCC “C” Certificate holders of Naval Wing with BSc( Physics & Maths ), in the age group 19 – 24 years and have cleared the SSB ( these cadets are excepted from CDS examination of UPSC)
§ AIR FORCE
• Pilots courses . 10 % of vacancies for direct entry for each Pilots courses for NCC “ C ” Certificate holders of Air Wing without UPSC Examination.
• Other Branches 10 % vacancies are reserved in each other branch for NCC “ C ” Certificate Holders of Air Wing without UPSC Examination.
§ Military Nursing Service
One seat is reserved for BSc (Nursing) course and 24 for probationer Nursing Course for NCC trained girls , possessing G - 2 Certificate in order of merit.
Recruitment in the Ranks in the Defence Forces
Soldier GD category Bonus marks is awarded on total marks scored in physical and written examination.
For NCC “ A ” Certificate - 5 %
For NCC “ B ” Certificate - 8 %
For NCC “ C ” Certificate -10 %
Soldier Tech / Clk / SKT / Nursing Asst Bonus marks will be based on total marks obtained in written examination.
As Above for Soldier Category
Weightage of marks for recruitment is as under :-
DIRECT ENTRY APPRENTICE
(i) Certificate “ A ” 2 5
(ii) Certificate “ B ” 4 10
(iii) Certificate “ C ” 6 10
§ AIR FORCE
Under mentioned marks are added to selection text marks of certificate holders :-
(i) Certificate “ A ” (Part I) 2
(ii) Certificate “ A ” (Part I & II) 3
(iii) Certificate “ B ” 4
(iv) Certificate “ C ” 5
§ Para Military Forces
3. Incentives provided by Paramilitary Forces are :-
Additional marks to certificates holders for recruitment in BSF :-